Thursday, June 30, 2016
We weren't able to get a good reading on my blood biopsy and I no longer have a tumor large enough to biopsy for a tissue biopsy so the next EGFR inhibitor is a no go for now. It was news to me that we had shrunk everything so much, so that part was fun info., but even with that I was starting to feel some pain and getting more off balance so my drs. decided to move on a new treatment. Immunotherapy . I've been excited to try this option and the timing seems good for it, so here we go. I'm having my first, of hopefully many, infusions now. If all go well the side effects should be minimal. His will be done!