Family picture taken 1 week after diagnoses

Family picture taken 1 week after diagnoses

Monday, August 30, 2010

Daddy time!

Sunday afternoon is always our "family time". Can't have family time without all members of the family. This is the first year that Daddy will have to be working every Sunday. Some years it's a little here and there but this harvest season is already way more nuts than past years. It was such a treat to go out to Oakdale and see Lewis. The boys hadn't seen him in 2 days even though we all sleep under the same roof.  What a beautiful ranch with rolling hills and miles of trees. It was a maze to even get to where he was working. 


Checking some fields with Daddy

Hold on!

don't let that kid have the wheel! :)

I can't believe I washed my car earlier. This is probably the dirtiest it's ever been in it's life.



Papa & Coco came too.


This is becoming rare - Natalie letting someone other than me hold her.


6 comments:

  1. EEEE! You did it! Good job Kerri!
    I am excited to see you and your daily stories of life.:) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nuts.. your first comments made me laugh.. no pun was intended I'm sure.
    Cathy Boyd

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was how life was with a window business too. To much summer work and no time to be home. You will be able to handle it Kerri, Even if you don't like it much. One hour at a time. :) You are a good mommy. LOVE YOU.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun to be able to take our kids to "daddy's work"! Hang in there this harvest...and those winter months will be all the sweeter!

    Loving your blogging! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go my Kerr-bear!!!! Love the look and love the lady:O)
    Great pics, and I saw something online about making a book from your blog. It is like an easier scrapbook. And yes our kitchen is waaaay small:O) Miss you more then peanut butter:O) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. I will be sure to show kiddo!

    ReplyDelete