Family picture taken 1 week after diagnoses

Family picture taken 1 week after diagnoses

Monday, November 1, 2010

JOY

My three little joys. This picture is a good reminder to me of what a blessing these three are. Last week was a rough week of testing, training and tears. I am being trained right along with my wee ones.
Tested? you bet! Worth it? Absolutely! I can't help but smile when I look at these shining faces. I need to stop and breathe every so often and choose joy in these sometimes tumultuous training years.

I thought I had gotten these boys to bed. Hmmm...Is my memory that bad?
They needed just a bit more snuggle time with Dad before hitting the hay.

All three were quite tickled about it too. Little stinkers! I can't prove it but I am pretty sure the one in the middle is the instigator. :)

1 comment:

  1. "Choose Joy." I love that Kerri. You do have a lot to be joyful about.

    ReplyDelete