Family picture taken 1 week after diagnoses

Family picture taken 1 week after diagnoses

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

2011 Birthday Pictures

My friend, Kelley came over yesterday to take the kids 2011 birthday pictures. I stressed for a ridiculous amount of time with their outfits. In the end, their sweet faces are what made the pictures so precious to me. Not the perfect outfit. 
 Carter and Alton getting warmed up. 
I love how Alton is posing so perfectly with his little hands in his lap.
Precious girl
 Natalie was clapping



The necklace was a good idea. She was pretty happy as long as she had that in her little mitts. :)



So... Natalie is 1 year old. Almost 13 months by now. I can hardly believe the last year went so fast. Natalie has brought us endless joy and much laughter. Your sweet brothers adore you, Little Sis, and Daddy and Mommy feel so very blessed to be your parents. I love your snuggles and am so grateful for each day that your favorite place to lay your head is on my shoulder. I pray that the bond we share only grows as you do. I promise to continually seek to guide you in a godly path and lovingly direct you. 
I love you, sweet little, Natalie Kate!
My, Little Altie Hugh: "Altonater" to Daddy, big and little brother, sweetie and a stinker...etc. You are so many things. I had no idea you would make my life so full, but you are always surprising me. :) You have charm that I can hardly resist and a whine that can shatter mommies nerves. You are my snuggle bug, but when I tell you that you say, "No... I Alton!" with a cheeky smile of course. You love to sing and go around the house singing your latest favorite; Trust and Obey, Lord's Army, or Jesus loves me. Your sweet little voice is the most precious sound to me. I hope you always have the confidence to sing your heart out. Alton will be 3 on August 6. I promise to prayerfully protect your tender heart and point you toward Jesus. I love you, Alton!

                                                              "Can I make a funny face?"

                                                 I can hear Carter's giggle when I look at this picture

                                                      This is my favorite picture of Carter.
    Carter... my baby. Not so much anymore. You are nearly 5! You have been so excited to be 5. Or maybe it's just to have the birthday. We are counting down the days... 11 more days till August 1st. "Is that a long time, Mommy?" To you, Yes. To me, No. :) You are asking for a race car cake. I'm not to sure how I'm going to accomplish that but we'll see.
     My little man, Your smile can melt me to the core and soften my heart. You are such a precious boy, not a toddler anymore. You are growing and learning so fast and very excited to do so. You have become a huge help to me and desire to be a hard worker like Daddy.
     Since your last birthday you have been to the ER, had stitches, asked Jesus into your heart, had your first teeth cleaning, learned to drive a four-wheeler, crashed your four-wheeler, learned to pump on the swing...etc. A lot has happened in the past 12 months... such as Mommy falling even more in love with her little...big boy. You are so eager to please me and make me happy. When I am grumpy or sad you talk about how you will give me a flower and then I will be happy. Just talking about it makes me happy. You can lift my spirits and touch my heart.
    I promise to not grow weary in teaching you and training you in the ways of the Lord and giving you the tools to grow closer to Him. And, Buddy... I love birthday's too. I can't wait to celebrate yours. I love you so much, Carter Lewis!
My three little joy's... my precious blessings... thanks you, Lord, for these priceless and undeserved gift's.

                                                                           YEAH!

1 comment:

  1. So very precious! I love it. Happy birthday to your beautiful babies!

    ReplyDelete