Family picture taken 1 week after diagnoses

Family picture taken 1 week after diagnoses

Monday, September 6, 2010

Monday Morning

We started our morning off with pancakes. My two little helpers at this point aren't any help at all but I wouldn't have had it any other way this morning. How wonderful to not have anywhere we need to be and could take all the time in the world mixing our pancakes and making a big mess. These are the mornings that we will all remember fondly. They are the ones that I remember having with my mom. I couldn't wait till it was my turn to mix the batter. So it is with my kids. "My turn!" Alton cheerfully pipes the entire time that Carter is twirling the handle.
Alton takes his task very serious
they were the best cakes ever!

On to bigger and better things. Out the door we go. What? No mud? No worries Alt! We shall make our own. :)

The mud hole

SO proud of ourselves!

"Look, Mom! Look what we did!"

Alton decided that after makeing a huge mess of himself he would help me out by watering my flowers. Thanks, Alt! :)
As a result bath time came a little early today.

1 comment:

  1. oh my what a mess:O)
    I love the old mixer, very sweet time together:O)

    ReplyDelete