Family picture taken 1 week after diagnoses

Family picture taken 1 week after diagnoses

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Random

Sunday afternoon...
     Lewie is working his busiest day yet and I am missing him more than ever today. Sunday is my least favorite day of the week when we aren't together as a family. But on the flip side, my favorite when we are all together. It's a good time to blog though. :) Here's some random shots.
The first laughing shot of Natalie


My three little luv's :) This picture makes me feel happy

Oh, how precious! My favorite. :)



My favorite Pedicure. Compliments of Mama Mary. Happy Birthday to me :)

    


What an angel girl. I am so enjoying being Natalie's mother. She is beginning to respond and interact with me and the boys. She loves to smile and be talked to. Her and I are already good friends. :) I look forward to cultivating that relationship with her in the years to come. My sweet little girl! Precious gift from above.



We went to visit Grandma GeeGee on Saturday morning instead of the traditional Soccer game. It was nice to see her in such good spirits and to catch up a bit. The boys brought fruit roll-ups, marshmallows, and a couple books to occupy themselves. Alton walked over to the picture by Grandma's bed a million times and asked, "who's that?". It's a picture of my Grandma and Papa Hugh, whom Alton is named after. Papa died before Carter was born so none of my kids remember him. I realized that I need to have more pictures up of family.

showing off the fruit roll-ups





Marshmallows!




When we came home there was a shiny new golf cart in our driveway. Complete with flames :).
Lewie called it the "family golf cart". WaaaaHooooo! That thing is FAST!!! Carter is all about the seat in the back. I think that's pretty cool too.







I strapped Natalie on and we all went for a ride since Daddy said he wouldn't make it home till late. The boys couldn't wait for Daddy. So we "checked the pump" for him.






Happy, happy, happy!


So long!



4 comments:

  1. u are talking about Rie looking big, look at Natalie! :O)
    Nice new ride :O)
    I think we will be home for Easter. We are planning on taking the week before easter, and staying for 10 tens!!!! YIPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Kerri! I especially like the one of you with Natalie in her carrier. The golf cart is SUPER Cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a beautiful and amazing mommy!! your babies are adorable and Natalie is precious. Im sure you will be best of friends just like you and your mama!!! <3 n miss you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! I just found your blog for the first time! Your children are beautiful and I'm glad to get a taste of your life through this :)
    -Whit

    ReplyDelete