Family picture taken 1 week after diagnoses

Family picture taken 1 week after diagnoses

Monday, September 6, 2010

Reflections on Natalie in her Sunday best

Sitting in her swing waiting for us to get our act together and load up for Church. Natalie just looked so adorable and angelic that I had to snap a couple of pic's. It really is something how quickly events come and go. I remember before she was born receiving this dress and excitedly putting it in the 0-3 pile, looking over that a pile a million times before she was born, washing all the outfits in that pile, and then waiting for her tiny little body to fill out to the point that she doesn't completely "swim" in it.

As I walked by and glanced at her in the swing, I realized how quickly we got to this point and how quickly she will soon be to Alton's point and then Carter's and so on.  I want to savor those sweet little moments of content baby Natalie... just waiting...waiting to grow up. As she grows the rest of us are busy bustling around and missing the whole thing. I can not savor the moment enough, I know, but as I blink we are in the next moment and  as much as I don't want to stay here I do want to remember it. 
This angle is the spitting image of Mommy

5 comments:

  1. I was just thinking that! She does look SO much like you in that picture. What a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks just like u wow!!!! And now you have my crying!!! I saw this pic and was thinking how BIG she is already I am missing it:O( Give her big hugs from me and tell her to give me a call:O)Or her mama!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet post and so true! Thank goodness each stage brings new joys and adventures. Let's get together and sew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes she is the spitting image of her mama - especially her eyes! Ohhh the moments do go by so fast...

    ReplyDelete