Family picture taken 1 week after diagnoses

Family picture taken 1 week after diagnoses

Thursday, September 30, 2010

The blessings of being a farmer's wife

After I had posted my previous post we had a surprise visit from a tall, dusty, visitor. Our favorite kind of visitor. I was reminded of the joys of being a farmer's wife.... the pop-ins. I loooooooove the pop-ins. You never know when sweetie will be popping in for a quick minute. This pop-in lasted long enough for lingering hugs and a push on the swing. You can see the joy on their faces. They love the pop-ins too.









I can hardly stand how adorable Natalie is with her blanket and thumb in her mouth.

2 comments:

  1. she is quite the cutie. What a fun daddy to take a few moments to push the boys.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you guys get some time today:O) Happy Birthday Hot Mama!!! I love you and miss you more then flowers miss the sun:O) HA!

    ReplyDelete